About Clear Day Nurseries
Clear Day Nurseries was established in 2005 and has flourished into a group of 8 day nurseries in Northern Ireland providing a safe, loving, homely environment for every child.
We welcome children from all sections of the community and provide full-time and part-time care with flexibility when needed. Our experienced management and staff are dedicated toward delivering exceptional, quality childcare in a safe, stimulating, enriched learning environment.
- We have eight Nurseries throughout Northern Ireland in locations such as; Belfast, Dundonald, Portadown, Newtownabbey, Lurgan, Bangor and Lisburn.
- Expert care by fully trained staff, who are vetted by social services
- Each nursery is fully equipped to meet the needs of inquisitive children
- Activities to suit each age group ensures educational, physical and social development
- Outdoor play is encouraged with a wide range of equipment and activities
- Pre-school children enjoy trips to various places of interest throughout the year
- Fees are payable monthly in advance, preferably by direct debit
- Childcare vouchers are accepted as part or full payment
How to arrange a Pre-Enrolment visit
Initial enquiries may be made by phone or by using our contact form, to make an appointment for you to view the nursery. This ensures that you will be given time to view the nursery at length and ask any questions. Your appointment will also coincide with activities in which the children will be involved in during the day. An application form may be submitted to the nursery on the day and we will ask for a deposit to secure your child’s place.
It is our policy to make our nursery accessible to all children and families from all sections of the community. We aim to provide a high quality, efficient and accessible service to parents and children. We welcome children from all religious and social groups, and we will always try to be flexible to accommodate the needs of all individuals.
We value our relationship with parents and are committed to working in partnership to provide top quality care so that the children feel safe and happy in the absence of parents. A settling-in period is encouraged before a child starts nursery full-time.
All nurseries closed on the following dates:
- 25th & 26th December
- 1st January
- Easter Monday & Tuesday
- May Day
- 12th & 13th July
Opening times: 7.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday