Childcare Assistant with driving duties
Do you love working with children and helping them develop? Our After School team in Little Gems Day Nursery, Dundonald is looking for someone who wishes to work part time with children aged 5 to 11 years, primarily in the afternoons. Term time hours would be considered.
The role involves picking up children from schools in the local area and returning them to the nursery for after school care. The remainder of the time will be spent assisting with the care of children in the Nursery and taking part in activities.
- Full clean driving licence
- Availability to work Monday to Friday on the designated hours (mostly afternoons)
- Previous relevant driving experience
- Previous experience of working/volunteering with young children
- Professional attitude when dealing with young children, nursery staff and school employees
Excellent knowledge of the Dundonald area, in particular primary schools
- Previous relevant experience including transporting passengers
- Excellent rapport with young children and adults
Application forms can also be downloaded from our website: www.cleardaynurseries.com/careers or alternatively, please contact Jacqui McFall for an application form, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 028 90270779.
Completed applications must be sent to Human Resources, Clear Day Nurseries, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE or via email to email@example.com
The closing date is 16th August 2019