We have a fantastic opportunity to join Clear Day Nurseries as a Personal Assistant to the Nurseries Operations Manager. We are a group of 8 day nurseries located throughout Northern Ireland.
The role will involve the following key areas:
- Sourcing and booking training venues
- Maintaining a register of training for all staff and preparation of schedule for monthly meetings
- Minute taking and administration of databases
- Assisting with ordering equipment for the nurseries
- Organisation of staff and set up for conferences
- Updating social media posts, blogs and photographic content
- Dealing with routine enquiries for the Operations Manager
You will have excellent organisational and problem-solving skills, strong interpersonal skills and be flexible and proactive in your approach. You will have the ability to build and sustain working relationships with management, external contacts and staff, and be able to work quickly and accurately using a variety of IT packages. You must also possess a full clean driving license, and must have administrative experience, preferably including organisation of events and/or meetings.
You will have been educated to A Level or HND standard, with GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above. A qualification in Business Studies would be desirable.
This role will be full time (but part time hours with a minimum of 30 hours per week could be agreed). To apply, please download an application form:
Alternatively, you can contact Louise Moss via email to email@example.com or by telephone on 02890 247 333.
Completed applications can be sent by post for the attention of Louise Moss, Human Resources, Clear Support Office, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org The closing date for receipt of completed applications is Wednesday 29th January 2020 by 5.00pm.